Welcome to The Joint - Fontana, Sierra Lakes Village! As your local chiropractor in Fontana, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Fontana chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
16155 Sierra Lakes Parkway, #120
Fontana, CA, 92336
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Fontana chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraMost people have a lot of stuff. Maybe it’s shoved back into the recesses of your closet, or in a junk drawer that is overflowing. Everyone has a little mess in their lives, so what’s the harm? Well, it turns out that clutter can actually be bad for not only your mental health but your ...
- May 19, 2016SaraThe body is a complex machine, and even though each person on that planet has one there still seem to be surprises lurking around the corner. <–SOMETHING IS MISSING HERE — WORD, SENTENCE, IDEA; YOU’RE GOING FROM MACHINE TO PLANET AND EVERYONE HAS ONE. There’s so much to know about the human body, and getting ...
- May 11, 2016SaraIf you are a runner or a biker, then you’ve probably run into trouble with your IT or iliotibial band. There is, in fact, an entire syndrome called “iliotibial band syndrome” to describe this problem because it is so common. If you struggle with IT band pain, then here is what you need to know ...
- May 6, 2016SaraNo matter if you’re a novice or a master, if you’re a musician you can absolutely benefit from regular chiropractic care. It’s very important that musicians think of themselves as instrumental athletes. After all, they spend time practicing to perfect their craft and it can, and often is, a physically demanding task. If you’re a ...
- April 27, 2016SaraWith so many people experiencing back pain at some point in their lives you may just think it’s a normal part of growing older. While it may be true that your body ages and doesn’t work as well as it used to, back pain isn’t just an affliction of older adults. Young people and middle-aged ...
- April 21, 2016SaraChronic pain is a problem for an estimated 1.5 billion people in the world, according to the World Health Organization. In the United States, the National Institutes of Health found that 100 million adults suffer from chronic pain. That’s more people than those who suffer from cancer, diabetes and heart diseased combined! It’s a pretty ...
- April 14, 2016SaraMoms really do it all. They’re not only mothers, they’re also doctors, cheerleaders, chauffeurs, and personal assistants, coaches, role models and chefs – and it can all be pretty exhausting. All of the roles of motherhood mean stress, and stress is bad for your overall health. What can you do about it? Well, a monthlong ...
- April 7, 2016SaraYou may think that herniated discs and bulging discs are the same thing, but they are very different. The causes of these issues can be very similar, but the way in which your chiropractor treats them may be as different as the conditions themselves. Here are the differences between the two conditions and how your ...
- March 23, 2016SaraDrinking with meals is touted by some to be bad for your digestion. Some say it’s bad for you and should not be done because it can have a negative impact on your overall health. What is the truth? Should you be drinking with your meals or should you avoid it? Here’s what you need ...